[SMTM5] Introduction of Producers in Show me the money5

Today, I`m gonna introduce producers in Show me the money5,
a sole Korean hiphop TV program that is famous in Korea for many yrs.
 
Let`s watch the teaser vid first made for Show me the money5 where Microdot, Jiguin, Seochulgu, Hanhae, Basick show up and do cypher raps.
 
 
△ A 4th teaser vid for SMTM5
 
 
As you  can see, rappers referred to above were the participants in SMTM4 and proved their value by competition.(cf. Basick is a winner of SMTM4!!)
 
 
In show me the money5, There are 4 teams listed below.
 
 
 
 
<DOK2 aka GONZO & The QUIETT>
 
 

<GILL & MAD CLOWN>
 


<GRAY & SIMON DOMINIC>
 
 

<KUSH & ZION.T> 
 
 
 
Do you know who they are?
Korean will notice they are all famous and quite influential entertainers, especially as rappers and producers. Actually, I wanna introduce some representative works of theirs in separated posts respectively. But can`t do that coz of lack of time. Sorry :(. But you can hear their songs of course thru Youtube, and I hope you listen to them.
 
Anyway, I will let you know when there are issues of SMTM5!!
 See you next SMTM5 posts, and please be interested in SMTM5.
 

[SMTM5] Introduction of Producers in Show me the money5 [SMTM5] Introduction of Producers in Show me the money5 Reviewed by Unknown on 12:14:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Flickr

Powered by Blogger.