Show me the money4 - Korean hiphop TV program.




Hi, Guys.

  Today I`m gonna introduce Korean Hiphop TV program named "Show me the money". People who have been interested in Korean Hiphop would know this program already, But, There must be guys who aren`t familiar with the program. Actually It doesn`t matter where you belong, because all of you can enjoy the program thru highlighted video clips of short version. What you need to do is to have some interests and view the any video you want to watch.

This post will tells you basic information on Show me the money 4

Perhaps, "Show me the money" is a sole major TV show dealing with Hiphop in Korea. The program takes a form of audition and there are 4 teams that evaluate participants. Each team consists of 2 producers basically, but Team Tablo & JINUSEAN is 3 producers, Table, Jinu and Sean. Also, Jin Pyo Kim has played a role of MC for the overall audition.

Then, Let me introduce 4 teams to you.


Tablo & JINUSEAN from YG
Verbaljint & San E from Brandnew
Jaypark & Loco from AOMG
Zico & Paloalto

These 4 teams evaluate participants step by step thru 3 kinds of stages.
After all these three stages are over, remaining participants choose one team among producer teams above. Thus, Four teams and 16 rappers are gonna face team competition. By surviving this team competition, final winner will appear in Show me the money4.

Specific explanation on stages and competition will be made in upcoming posts.

Thanks for reading!
Show me the money4 - Korean hiphop TV program. Show me the money4 - Korean hiphop TV program. Reviewed by Unknown on 1:26:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Flickr

Powered by Blogger.